Monday, July 19, 2010

Jeans Sale

Children's Place has their basic jeans on sale right now for $10! Normally you can get them 2 for $22. This is the best I've seen them. If you use code JULY2010A you can get 20% off $50. Go through ebates and earn 3% cash back on top of that!

I just got little A 4 pairs of jeans and a monster truck shirt for $48 shipped. I'll take it! Considering I used money I made reselling his outgrown stuff from last year I basically got them for free. No money out of my monthly budget!

If you've never used ebates sign up! You earn cash back on purchases and can earn money for referring your friends when they sign up. If you're buying it anyway, why not get it for less?

If you've never bought jeans from the Children's Place before, do it! They hold up through mulitple kids and I've always gotten great resale value out of them. These are our go to basic for jeans.

No comments: