Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Menu - February 14

Happy Valentine's Day! B and I discussed what we should do for Valentine's Day. I thought we agreed on going to dinner and a date in a few weeks when E isn't cluster feeding at night. Apparently not. B dissapered for about 4 hours yesterday. When he got home he handed me a card and a steam mop! While a mop may not seem like a romantic gift I LOVE it. I've wanted one for years and mentioned it randomly a few weeks ago. Now I have one. Maybe I should have come up with a messier menu for the week so I could break it in. On to the menu for the week.

I've linked up this menu to Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie.com.


Sunday: Potstickers, Egg Rolls, Rice

Monday: Loaded Potato Soup and Mandarian Salad

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Grilled Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes

Thursday: Burgers and Tator Tots

Friday: French Toast, Eggs, Yogurt

Saturday: MCL

No comments: