Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I've been planning my menu ever since I started cooking and shopping. It's just so much easier to create a grocery list from a weekly menu. Now that I'm cooking for 5 people (2 of which really can eat) and trying to juggle a newborn it's even more important to plan a menu. I've been doing mostly crockpot meals with a few casseroles thrown in since home with E. She's a bit witchy during dinner time and with everything else going on with people coming home and needing things it's easiest for me to prep the meal in the morning when alone and when E naps and just pop it in the oven or put it on a plate.

Since we don't always have big A and S, there are some nights we have leftovers. When all of us are home, there are no leftovers.

I've linked up this menu to Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie.com.


Sunday: Rotisserie chicken, 4 cheese mashed potatoes, Mediterranean veggie mix

Monday: Pizza casserole with cheese filled garlic bread sticks and salad

Tuesday: Crunchy chicken casserole, crescent rolls, broccoli

Wednesday: Leftovers from past 3 days


Friday: Leftover soup

Saturday: Brown sugar chicken, rice, spinach

No comments: