Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friday Favorites - April 1

It's April 1st, or April Fools Day. I'm really not a practical jokester though. Will you be playing a joke today? Here are my favorite things I read or found this week.

  1. I got another clogged duct this week. This is the second time in 4 months. I really hate these things. Kelly mom has a great comparison of clogged ducts vs. mastitis and how to treat each.

  2. I've decided I want to go to a Sandals Resort to get married. No kids, no stress, no planning.... I'm in! B's on board too. Now we just need to sell my house so we can save up to go when E's done nursing.

  3. Soccer Season started this week with little A's first practice last night. This gave B and I a chance to try out our new Quest shade chairs. I LOVE these things!

  4. We cloth diaper primarily, but use Pampers at night. Another lovely blogger linked up various GTG points totaling 320!

  5. Even though I'm not 40 yet, this blog post comparing 20 vs. 40 totally applies. I definitely agree the 40 year old man is better than the 20 year old man!

No comments: