Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Menu - March 14

Tommorw E will be 4 months old! I'm trying dairy back in my diet this week. I had a yogurt with lunch. I really hope it doesn't bother her. She developed a seal like cough yesterday so now I'm watching her. I'd hate for her to have an upset tummy with the cough.

On to the menu for the week.

I've linked up this menu to Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie.com.


Sunday: Individual Pizzas and Salad

Monday: Banana and Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Bacon

Tuesday: Mac N Cheese with Bacon Topper and California Veggies

Wednesday: Grouper Sammies, Potato Salad, Mixed Veggies

Thursday: Corned Beef with Potatoes and Carrots, Irish Soda Bread, Grasshopper Pie

Friday: MCL

Saturday: Dinner on your own. I'm shopping with a friend and B will be kid free!

No comments: