Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MM - May 16

I'm a day late on the menue this week. E had a fever of 102 all weekend. When I took her to the doctor yesterday they couldn't find anything wrong other than the unexplained fever. I just watched her yesterday. She seems better now.

Our CSA delivery starts this week on Thursday! I can not wait. I love CSA time. My menu from now through fall will begin on Saturday instead of ending on Saturday so that I can encorporate the week's delivery.

I've linked up this menu to Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie.com.




Sunday: BBQ Pork Sammies, Leftover Corn & Hashbrown Casserole, Deviled Eggs

Monday: Take Out

Tuesday: Greek Chicken Pitas and Fried Zucchini

Wednesday: Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Scalloped Potatoes, Carrots

Thursday: White Chicken Chili

Friday: Leftovers

No comments: