Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Outnumbered!

There is no doubt that I am outnumbered. One significant other, 2 teenage boys, a toddler boy, and pregnant me. Yes, there is T, but since she is grown (and engaged as of this weekend) I'm grossly outnumbered. While on Good Reads this morning I came across this book:



I immediately added it to my "to read" list. It's too be realeased late this summer and looks promising.

Up until this point my parenting reading has focused on babies and toddlers. My favorite series are the No Cry books by Elizabeth Pantly. They are FANTASTIC! As little A has moved from baby to toddler I've started looking for more books specifically to raising little boys; especially since until recently it's been just us. I'm currently in the middle of this one:



One reason it appealed to me is the focus on how mother's can influence their sons lending very well to single mom's. It also has a Christian slant rather than a psychological development slant.

What are some of your favorite parenting or family books?

No comments: