Saturday, November 13, 2010

Monday's the Day

B and I have to be at the hospital at 6am Monday morning to start the induction. I can't believe that I'll finally get some relief and get to meet our little girl E!

Here's the even more amusing part. She's our 1st anniversary present.

A year ago 2 of the girls at daycare wanted to fix me up. One of the girls wanted to fix up her dad (that would be T) and was talking about it to little A's teacher. They decided I'd be a good person. Now when they told me this I was very skeptical. I was picturing some old man if the daughter was old enough to work at the daycare. After asking some questions about the man in question I decided to go against all of my normal behavior and allow myself to be set up.

1. I wasn't meeting anyone working and taking care of A all the time.
2. I had told 2 girlfriends at lunch the day before that when God was ready for me to be with someone he'd deliver them to me.

B and I had our first date the week before Thanksgiving. Who would have thought at that point that exactly a year later we'd be living together, engaged, and having a baby. A baby who is also a delivery from God (which I'll explain in a post next week). I could never have predicted this is where we'd be a year later, but it's so much better than I ever would have predicted!

No comments: